In response to numerous requests for technology registration on the international online platform, Green Technology Selector Program of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) the Financing Sustainable Energy in Kyrgyzstan
Program (KyrSEFF) invites local suppliers, technology vendors, and distributors to a series of practical webinars.
As of today, more than 50 companies are registered on the platform of the Selector for Kyrgyzstan, supplying the most innovative technologies in energy, water, and soil conservations in Kyrgyzstan. The catalog of these technologies is expanding and replenished every day, and the volume of entered data is already 18 thousand items all over the world.
The topic of the series of webinars: ‘The Green Technologies Selector: How to Register Your Products?’
Themes to be covered:
- Technical requirements for technology
- Step-by-Step demonstration of technology registration on the platform
- Expanding the list of goods and technologies
Online events will be held via Zoom on the following days:
- September 22, 2020 (Tuesday), at 11:00 am – 12:30 pm for suppliers of industrial technologies, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, transport, etc.
- September 25, 2020. (Friday), at 11:00 am – 12:30 pm for suppliers of windows, glazing, thermal insulation and water-saving equipment.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/2FLcytE
Reference: Green Technology Selector (https://techselector.com/kyrgyzrepublic-ru/) is an international website that catalogs high-performance technologies/materials that have been pre-approved and are eligible for EBRD financing from local financial institutions under green financing programs.
For all questions, please call: +996 312 90 12 17, +996 556 90 12 17.